Thursday, November 1, 2012


First Week at the MTC  October 3, 2012

Mom, Dad and family what an great first week here at the MTC it has been. I had no idea how much we study until I got here. We are in class pretty much todos los dias except for when we have an hour of gym or are at lunch dinner or breakfast. My district is pretty cool we all get along pretty well. Spanish is pretty tough right now for me especially because we already have been teaching practice lessons in Spanish ahh. Although spanish has been super tough we have been able to get our message and goal to our "investigator" Monday we taught of gods love for us and challenged him to read 3 Nephi 11 and I would invite you all to read as well it is an awesome testimony builder of Christ's love for each one of us. We have gym everyday like I said and we have been playing soccer lol I want to be a beast when I get to Mexico and we have been doing pull ups and push ups and abs everyday trying not to gain that MTC weight. I saw tyler and gave him a big hug on Saturday and have been seeing him like everyday since then. Thank you for your letters and the cupcakes loved them. I will try and send some pictures. I love you all so very much.  I know that my Heavenly father loves me and I know that families are forever I am so grateful for this. Love, Elder Lehikainen

No comments:

Post a Comment